Whether you’re moving into or out of Charleston to be closer to family or to start your new career, My Three Sons Moving Co. is the go-to company for all your relocation needs. If you’ve recently decided to move within the local area or to relocate here from another state, we can help you transition to your new home quickly and efficiently. Our My 3 Sons Moving Charleston specialists are fully bonded, insured, and licensed. Plus, we are BBB-accredited. As your moving and relocation team, we can facilitate home and office moves of all distances and sizes.
Why should you choose professional movers over a DIY move?
Whether you’re moving from a small apartment or a large estate, moving tends to be one of life’s more stressful events. Furthermore, it can also be extremely frustrating and time-consuming. However, when you work with My Three Sons Moving Co., we can simplify the entire moving and relocation process and get you moved much faster than doing it yourself. The support and assistance of an experienced team of movers and packers can make the relocation quick and hassle free.
Here are 3 reasons why it’s important to hire the My 3 Sons Moving Charleston specialists to help with your moving needs:
- WE can supply all moving and packing materials, disassemble your furniture, and help with the packing of your belongings. When we get to your new home, we’ll reassemble your furniture items, help you unpack, and dispose of all moving debris.
- WE save you time by handling every task associated with your move so you can focus on other important aspects of your relocation.
- WE can even help you save money in the long run because of our experience and ensuring that your items don’t get damaged or lost during the move.
At My Three Sons Moving Co., our My 3 Sons Moving Charleston specialists know that no two moves are ever the same. That is why we strive to provide the moving and relocation resources needed for a more personalized and pleasant moving experience.
What separates us from other moving companies?
We are a full-service moving company which means that we can handle any task related to your move including disassembling and reassembling your furniture items, helping you pack and unpack your belongings, and more. Our movers are fully trained in all aspects of moving and relocation services including efficient moving techniques and safe driving practices. This will ensure that your move is executed cost-effectively and efficiently. Additionally, with safe driving practices, there is very limited movement and thus, your boxes and possessions arrive safe and secure.
Why should you consider living in Charleston?
Charleston is well-known for its southern charm and hospitality as well as many other amenities. Needless to say, it is full of character and rich in history. If you want to experience living in the South, this is the city for you. So, if you’re still not sure about moving to Charleston, here are several reasons that might help you decide:
- Art scene – Charleston is the home of America’s first theater and the oldest community theater troop in South Carolina.
- Beautiful beaches – the only thing better than beautiful weather is a beautiful beach to enjoy that weather on. There are 3 great beaches within 20 minutes of the city.
- Dining and food – the food scene here has exploded in recent years. Known for its amazing seafood and southern dishes, the city is also famous for its brunches.
- Lots of history – as the state’s oldest city, Charleston is over 350 years old. It’s a historical haven and has been ranked in the top 10 cities for historical preservation.
- Lower taxes – thanks to a property tax rate of 0.57%, the average for residents is just below $3,000 annually as well as the second lowest gasoline tax in the US.
- Mild weather – below freezing temperatures are a rarity in Charleston and despite the warm summers, you’ll rarely see days where it gets above the low 90’s.
- Outdoor recreation and sports – from boating and fishing tourneys to horse races and NASCAR, Charleston has it all when it comes to outdoor recreation and sports.
- Southern hospitality in spades – in a recent Travel + Leisure poll, Charleston ranked #3 as America’s friendliest city. You’ll quickly discover that total strangers will smile at you and be very polite.
To learn more about our My 3 Sons Moving Charleston services or the city itself, call My Three Sons Moving Co. at (866) 410-8013 today and speak with one of our specialists. We are here to make the move easy on you and will walk you through the whole process so you are comfortable before we start work. Call us now!